Simple sterling silver and freshwater pearl layering necklace. The pearls are aprox 4-5mm each.
++You choose the length of your necklace. To measure, you can measure the length of a necklace you own, or use a string/yarn to drape around your neck and then measure. If unsure, I recommend 16-18”
++You can also order a 2" extender to be added to your necklace: http://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/listing/230849806/2-inch-extender-add-on-to-any-necklace
++If ordering a necklace shorter than 16”, please be sure to measure first!
++You will also choose your chain, as shown in the last picture: Plain (simple shiny sterling), Sparkle (flat links that catch light) Beaded, Gold filled, Rose Gold filled
++Please contact me with any special requests or custom orders
++Orders ship in 1-3 business days
++Perfectly simple sterling silver earrings to match: http://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/search?q=pearl
++Items will come in decorative organza bags. If you need a gift box, please let me know in the comments section, I am happy to ship items in gift boxes at no additional charge.
“Like” I Dream of Jewelry on Face Book to keep up–to-date on sales and specials www.facebook.com/IDreamofJewelry
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom graphic design, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jamie Lansing, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Feb 16, 2023
Great Quality! Fast Shipping! SOO PLEASED with my purchase! I bought one for my Best Friend who is turning 50 and one for myself because I love anything pearl!! Thank you👏👏
Apr 18, 2022
So cute! I love it!
Mar 6, 2022
Such a pretty necklace and fast shipping!
Oct 26, 2021
Beautiful! Dainty. I purchased the necklace for my sister, she is 50 this year, pearls of wisdom-one each for each 10 years. She cried. It blew me away at how beautiful it is. I searched for several months trying to find what I had in mind. Opened Etsy and so this necklace right away, I knew it was the right one. Thank you for making her 50th birthday so special.
Aug 12, 2021
My mother loved the chic simplicity of the minimalist pearl necklace, it was a gift for her 50th birthday.