Sterling silver necklace featuring of sterling silver circles
This everyday necklace features a cluster of 7 silver discs. Each disc is slightly curved and lightly hammered. Each disc measures roughly 1/4" in diameter. If you'd like a different number of discs, please let me know.
++You choose the length of your necklace. To measure, you can measure the length of a necklace you own, or use a string/yarn to drape around your neck and then measure. If unsure, I recommend 16-18”
++You can also order a 2" extender to be added to your necklace: http://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/listing/230849806/2-inch-extender-add-on-to-any-necklace
++If ordering a necklace shorter than 16”, please be sure to measure first!
++Find more necklaces here: https://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/shop/10411831/sterling-necklaces
++Please contact me with any special requests or custom orders
++Orders ship in 1-3 business days
++Perfectly simple sterling silver earrings to match: https://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/shop/14553101/earrings-sterling
++Items will come in decorative organza bags. If you need a gift box, please let me know in the comments section, I am happy to ship items in gift boxes at no additional charge.
“Like” I Dream of Jewelry on Face Book to keep up–to-date on sales and specials www.facebook.com/IDreamofJewelry
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom graphic design, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jamie Lansing, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oct 1, 2022
The disc are not a quarter of an inch why they’re actually. 37 inches wide. That’s a big difference, for something so small. It’s a little disappointing.
Jun 23, 2022
Love my necklace! Beautiful and elegant but still appropriate for everyday wear. Fast shipping. Already a return customers and will shop here again soon.
Aug 25, 2020
May 11, 2020
Apr 6, 2019
Love the necklace, I wear it all the time! Well made, love the fact that charms don't fall off the ends! Can't wait to get some of your other items!