Simple sterling silver layering necklace featuring tiny cubes.
The chain, wire, and clasp used are all Sterling Silver! This necklace is so simple and understated. It's perfect for everyday wear! Simply wear it alone, or use it as a base layer for several necklaces! The teeny tiny cube drops are aprox 2mm, and have a high polish finish so they reflect light from every angle. There are 13 cubes on each necklace
Tiny cluster earrings to match! https://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/listing/290406221/tiny-sterling-silver-cube-cluster
You choose the length of your necklace. To measure, you can measure the length of a necklace you own, or use a string/yarn to drape around your neck and then measure. If unsure, I recommend 16-18”
You can also order a 2" extender to be added to your necklace: http://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/listing/230849806/2-inch-extender-add-on-to-any-necklace
If ordering a necklace shorter than 16”, please be sure to measure first!
You will also choose your chain, as shown in the last picture: Plain (simple shiny sterling), Sparkle (flat links that catch light), Oxidized Sterling
Find more necklaces here: https://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/shop/10411831/sterling-necklaces
Items will come in decorative organza bags. If you need a gift box, please let me know in the comments section, I am happy to ship items in gift boxes at no additional charge.
“Like” I Dream of Jewelry on Face Book to keep up–to-date on sales and specials www.facebook.com/IDreamofJewelry
Also on Twitter @IDreamofJewelry
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom graphic design, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jamie Lansing, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apr 4, 2022
the necklace is beautiful and very well made
Sep 24, 2020
I am totally loving thus little necklace. I decided to try a different look and I love it. Very cute.
May 28, 2020
Jan 3, 2020
Beautiful necklace that arrived quickly! My friend loves her gift!
Jan 28, 2019
Great shipping. Really cute, just wish the little squares had individual bales. I think they’d sparkle more than when all claimed together. Gotten nice compliments