Simple sterling silver layering necklace featuring infinity symbol measuring 3/4" across
You choose the length of your necklace. To measure, you can measure the length of a necklace you own, or use a string to drape around your neck and then measure. If unsure, I recommend 16-18”
If ordering a necklace shorter than 16”, please be sure to measure first!
If ordering this necklace to layer with another necklace, a minimum of 1.5" difference is recommended.
You will also choose your chain, as shown in the last picture: Plain (simple shiny sterling), Sparkle (flat links that catch light), or Beaded
This necklace is also available in 14k Yellow Gold Filled: https://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/listing/602607395/infinity-necklace-14k-gold-filled
Find more necklaces here: https://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/shop/14553101/earrings-sterling
Please contact me with any special requests or custom orders
Orders ship in 1-3 business days
Perfectly simple sterling silver earrings to match: https://www.idreamofjewelry.shop/shop/14553101/earrings-sterling
Items will come in decorative organza bags. If you need a gift box, please let me know in the comments section, I am happy to ship items in gift boxes at no additional charge.
“Like” I Dream of Jewelry on Face Book to keep up–to-date on sales and specials www.facebook.com/IDreamofJewelry
5-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom graphic design, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jamie Lansing, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dec 26, 2021
I purchased for my daughter for Christmas and she loved it and out it right on! Quality was great and looked like picture and came in the mail in less then week so ready for Christmas
Nov 26, 2021
Elegant piece of jewelry. The service of Jamie and IDreamofJewelry was excellent. Very trustworthy vendor you will be happy! Thank you.
Nov 25, 2021
Beautiful necklace. Jamie does beautiful work. And she had great communication with me.
Nov 17, 2021
This necklace is very dainty. The infinity symbol is smaller than I thought it would be, but I do like the necklace. thank you!
May 13, 2021
I've owned this necklace for 2.5 years and worn it almost every single day without it breaking or showing signs of wear. I love it!